- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Now this would be amazing.
“If there was ever a chance to see Tarantino do a project almost guaranteed to make a billion dollars, this is it,” writes Carl Champion Jr., who started the petition. “We got a great taste of what this could be like in Kill Bill, but imagine having a guy like Tarantino write dialogue for ‘The Merc with the Mouth’! It would be so glorious. Join me!”
Now, it is highly unlikely that the Oscar-winning Tarantino would go behind the camera for the follow-up to the R-rated, anti-superhero smash success that was Deadpool. But hey, a fan can dream. It also is fun to imagine just how much fake blood they would need on the new film, which would no doubt be a record-breaker.
Still, we wouldn’t put it past Reynolds — who has become synonymous with the Deadpool character — to work a Tarantino hat tip into the sequel, just to let fans know he heard (because he is chill like that) and get them in a tizzy. Bottom line: Fans are clamoring for this sequel.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day