- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Cable is ready for his close-up.
Deadpool 2 has debuted the first footage of Josh Brolin in character as the mutant via the actor’s Instagram account.
Brolin previously documented his physical transformation to play Cable through social media posts showing off his gym routine.
David Leitch is directing the film, from a script by Deadpool writers Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick.
The new footage comes one day after star Ryan Reynolds debuted a flashy new poster for the film, which stars series newcomers Zazie Beetz (Domino) and Julian Dennison, as well as returning castmembers Morena Baccarin (Vanessa), T.J. Miller (Weasel), Stefan Kapicic (Colossus), Brianna Hildebrand (Negasonic Teenage Warhead), Leslie Uggams (Blind Al) and Karan Soni (Dopinder).
Fox is releasing Deadpool 2 on May 18, two weeks after Brolin can be seen as bad guy Thanos in Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Infinity War.
Hey Smart Ass. Meet Badass. Link in Bio. #Cable #Deadpool @vancityreynolds
A post shared by Josh Brolin (@joshbrolin) on
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day