- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
You no longer need to be part of society’s underbelly to enjoy a drink at Sister Margaret’s School for Wayward Girls.
The bar frequented by Deadpool and other mercenaries is coming to New York and Los Angeles to promote Deadpool 2. The pop-up — for fans 21 and older — is part of a promotional campaign between the Fox film and beverage company Mike’s Harder.
The New York pop-up will be at the Alligator Lounge in Brooklyn, April 26-28 from 7 to 11:30 p.m., and pizza will be served
Then the bar comes to Slipper Clutch in downtown L.A., May 10-12 from 7 to 11:30 p.m., and fans will be served chimichangas (naturally). The L.A. pop-up will benefit the nonprofit DTLA Film Festival, which is also conducting the event.
Both pop-ups will feature Deadpool-inspired Harder cans, and Harder is offering a chance to win a trip to the film’s premiere. Deadpool 2 once again stars Ryan Reynolds as the title character and features Josh Brolin as Cable.
Deadpool 2 opens May 18.
April 16, 11:42 a.m.: A previous version stated the wrong opening date for Deadpool 2. THR regrets the error.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day