- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Deluxe has acquired Sundog Media Toolkit, a U.K.-based mastering and versioning services business. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Founded in 2013 by CEO Richard Welsh and CTO Chris Ralph, Sundog developed an automated, cloud-based platform used to create multi-format and language files for theatrical distribution and streaming platforms. With the deal, Welsh and Ralph have joined Deluxe in senior executive positions.
“With our combined drive for innovation and Deluxe’s global footprint, we will be able to extend our cloud automation technologies to customers worldwide,” said Welsh.
Deluxe’s services include content mastering, asset/library management, localization and delivery. “Sundog will provide us with an expansion and enhancement of our robust technology-driven services, adding efficiency, speed, and scale,” said Deluxe CEO Cyril Drabinsky.
Deluxe was acquired by Platinum Equity last summer.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day