- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Dermot Mulroney and Richard Harmon have joined Bella Thorne in Gold Circle’s supernatural romantic thriller Break My Heart 1,000 Times.
The adaptation of Daniel Waters’ YA novel is being directed by Step Up Revolution helmer Scott Speer from a script by Jason Fuchs (Wonder Woman).
The story is set after a cataclysmic event that has allowed ghost-like beings named Remnants to co-exist with the living. After years of quiet harmony, however, a Remnant threatens the life of a young woman (Thorne), propelling her on an adventure.
Harmon plays Kirk Lane, a fellow student and potential romantic interest of Thorne’s who has his own theories about Remnants.
Mulroney will play August Bittner, a teacher and an expert on Remnant behavior who plays a key paternal role in the girl’s life since the loss of her father.
The movie is currently shooting with Gold Circle’s Paul Brooks producing. Scott Niemeyer, Brad Kessell and Fuchs are executive producing.
Mulroney, repped by WME, recently co-starred on CBS’ Pure Genius and wrapped production on Fox’s love drama The Mountain Between Us with Idris Elba.
Harmon is one of the stars of The CW’s The 100 and wrapped a starring role in indie feature Crypto. He is repped by Pacific Artists Management and Authentic.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day