- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Warner Bros. has revealed a key plot-point for the upcoming Hangover II — a seemingly innocent brunch will set the wheels in motion for the comedy.
The newly released studio press kit reveals how The Hangover crew of Phil (Bradley Cooper), Stu (Ed Helms), Alan (Zach Galifianakis) and Doug (Justin Bartha) will find trouble when Helms gets married in the exotic setting of Thailand.
“After the unforgettable bachelor party in Las Vegas, Stu is taking no chances and has opted for a safe, subdued pre-wedding brunch,” the release says. “However, things don’t always go as planned.”
In the ‘Hangover,’ Las Vegas served as the location for the mayhem that followed a lost bachelor party evening. The sequel promises even more.
“What happens in Vegas may stay in Vegas, but what happens in Bangkok can’t even be imagined,” the synopsis says.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day