- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Mike DeValue, director of advanced technology at The Walt Disney Studios, and Tom Cosgrove, president and CEO of 3net and 3net Studios, will serve as co-chairs of the International 3D and Advanced Imaging Society for 2014-2015.
Also named to the executive committee are Kappei Morishita of Panasonic Hollywood Labs, who will serve as the Society’s vice chairman; Jim Mainard of DreamWorks Animation; Buzz Hays of True Image Company; Dan Schinasi of Samsung; and 3D inventor/filmmaker Lenny Lipton. Society president Jim Chabin and Pat Dunn of accounting firm Dunn & Pariser will also serve on the executive committee.
Elected governors are Grant Anderson of Creative Monster Productions, Paul Becker of Gener8, cinematographer Matt Blute, Chuck Comisky of Chromium Labs 3D, Doug Davis of BitSpeed, William Foote of Samsung, Ron Geller of Dolby, Thierry Henkinet of Volfoni, Matt Liszt of MasterImage 3D, Namit Malhotra of Prime Focus, Ingo Nadler of 3doo, Barry Sandrew of Legend 3D, Steve Schklair of 3ality Technica, William Sherak of StereoD, Lisa Truitt of National Geographic Cinema Ventures, Corey Turner of Paramount Pictures, Mark Turner of Dolby, and Bob Whitehill of Pixar.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day