- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Diane Lane has signed with WME, The Hollywood Reporter has learned. She was previously with UTA.
Starting next month, the actress will be seen on two of this fall’s major television series: the sixth and final season of Netflix’s House of Cards and Amazon’s Matthew Weiner anthology The Romanoffs. And in film, she will next be seen opposite Matthew McConaughey and Anne Hathaway in Steven Knight’s thriller Serenity, which is due out in January.
Lane received Oscar, Golden Globe and SAG nominations for her starring turn in 2002’s Unfaithful, snagging nods by the New York Film Critics Circle and the National Society of Film Critics for the performance. She followed that up the next year with another Golden Globe nomination for Under the Tuscan Sun. Her long list of accolades also includes Emmy, SAG and Golden Globe nominations for her leading role in HBO’s 2011 telepic Cinema Verite, co-starring Tim Robbins and James Gandolfini.
Lane continues to be repped by attorney Stan Coleman of Weintraub Tobin.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day