- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Longtime Disney exec Lylle Breier has been promoted to senior vp global marketing partnerships and strategic alliances, promotions, synergy and special events.
That’s an expanded position (not to mention quite the mouthful) from her previous position of senior vp worldwide special events.
The new role will see film-related promotions and nonbroadcast synergy activities fall under Breier’s leadership, and she will have strategic oversight of field operations, including screenings and stunt marketing.
Breier also will continue to oversee worldwide events for the studio.
Lylle combines strategic acumen and creative insight with a vast knowledge of The Walt Disney Co. and long-standing industry relationships,” said Disney Studios president of marketing Ricky Strauss. “She is the perfect choice to lead this newly integrated and broad-reaching department within marketing.”
Breier is a 25-year Disney vet who has worked in numerous areas of film marketing and distribution at the studio. At worldwide special events, she spearheaded event strategy across all of Disney’s motion picture brands, including Disney Live Action, Walt Disney Animation, Pixar, Marvel, Touchstone Pictures, Disneynature and Touchstone (including DreamWorks releases).
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day