- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Elizabeth Kaltman, a PR executive at the Walt Disney Studios and a former vp communications at the MPAA, died Saturday at her home after a two-year battle with cancer. She was 41.
Kaltman joined the communications team at the Walt Disney Studios in 2011 after a five-year stint at the MPAA.
See more Hollywood’s Notable Deaths of 2014
Previously, she was press secretary for former Los Angeles Mayor James Hahn, from 2003-05, and served as as communications director for former Los Angeles Councilmember Wendy Greuel, from 2005-06.
She also had been a project manager at Rob Reiner‘s early childhood foundation I Am Your Child.
A Los Angeles native, Kaltman earned a master’s degree in public administration from Columbia University and a bachelor’s degree in U.S. history from UCLA.
She is survived by her husband, Adam Barondess, and their daughter, Lucy.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Universal Music Group