- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It turns out the God of Thunder meeting the Sorcerer Supreme was as charming behind-the-scenes as it was on the big screen.
Benedict Cumberbatch (Doctor Strange) and Chris Hemsworth (Thor) are seen palling around in a featurette tied to Tuesday’s Doctor Strange home-entertainment release. In addition to showcasing the actors’ charm, it delves into the backstory of the end tag scene that showed the two together.
“Late into the shooting of Strange, the Thor: Ragnarok script was coming together, and as we were reading it we said, ‘This scene could be hilarious. Wouldn’t it be funny and answer the question right away, what’s it going be like when Doctor Strange enters the Marvel Universe?'” executive producer Stephen Broussard says in the video.
The scene in question made its way into Doctor Strange, showing the sorcerer providing Thor with an endless glass of beer, and thus surely making him the God of Thunder’s new favorite superhero.
There will be more of them together in Thor: Ragnarok, which hits theaters Nov. 3.
— Chris Hemsworth (@chrishemsworth) February 13, 2017
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day