- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Universal Pictures has extended the contract of co-chairman Donna Langley through 2014. The decision comes a year before Langley’s contract was up.
Chairman Adam Fogelson, to whom Langley reports, was re-upped through the same period last week.
Langley, who has served as co-chairman since October 2009, will continue to oversee the company’s production department, Focus Features and Universal’s worldwide acquisitions efforts.
The contract extensions given to Fogelson and Langley come in the wake of an earlier extension given to Universal Studios president and COO Ron Meyer, whose own contract was extended to 2015 in June.
Comcast’s takeover of NBCUniversal from General Electric earlier this year spurred plenty of speculation that the Comcast brass would introduce sweeping executive changes throughout NBCUni. But while that was true at NBC’s TV operations, it has not been the case at the motion picture studio, whose top executives are all now in place for several more years.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day