- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jeffrey Katzenberg, chief executive officer of DreamWorks Animation, took home more than 31 percent more pay last year.
According to a SEC statement from the company, his overall compensation package increased from $4 million to $5.24 million last year.
Katzenberg actually took a salary in 2012, compared to the previous two years where he only earned $1 in salary. In contrast, DreamWorks Animation’s CEO earned $365,386 in salary last year.
He also earned $5 million in stock awards — about a million more from 2011 — and an additional $375,000 in other compensation.
As for other executives at the company, COO Ann Daly‘s compensation increased from $3 million to $4.6 million and CMO Anne Globe‘s compensation was upped from about $2.3 million to $2.8 million. Losing out was Lewis Coleman, president and CFO, whose compensation package decreased from $3.7 million to under $3.2 million.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day