- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NEW YORK – DreamWorks Animation said it has extended the employment contract of chief marketing officer Anne Globe.
She will continue to have responsibility for all global marketing activity, including corporate brand building, as well as theatrical, television and ancillary marketing efforts for all of DreamWorks Animation’s properties. The company disclosed in a regulatory filing that her new contract runs through Jan. 1, 2014, with the studio having an option to extend it by a year.
Said CEO Jeffrey Katzenberg: “Her creativity, dedication and amazingly hard work over the last 15 years have been vital to establishing DreamWorks Animation as a premiere family entertainment company.”
Globe said: “As the DreamWorks Animation brand grows both in the U.S. and internationally, I look forward to working with my team in the pursuit of global marketing efforts that highlight the amazing creative work done by our artists every day.”
Globe is currently focused on this week’s launch of Puss In Boots. She joined DWA in 1996. She previously served as vp of promotions at MCA/Universal. Globe began her marketing career at The Walt Disney Studios.
The regulatory filing mention an annual salary of $862,000 as part of Globe’s compensation package.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Tragedy of Macbeth