- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Drew Barrymore gave birth to her second daughter on Tuesday.
The 39-year-old actress and her art advisor husband, Will Kopelman, welcomed baby Frankie, her rep confirmed to People magazine.
“Happy to announce that today we are the proud parents of our second daughter, Frankie Barrymore Kopelman,” the Blended star announced in a statement.
“Olive has a new little sister, and everyone is healthy and happy!” she added, referring to her eldest daughter, who is now 19 months old.
Drew had kept her first pregnancy under wraps, but said people still asked her about it. The second time around, she was more open about the new addition to the family by revealing the good news last November.
“She [Olive] definitely gets it,” Barrymore revealed to The Hollywood Reporter at the time. “She points to my stomach and goes ‘baby.’ How cool is that?”
“I’m relieved I’m having another girl. I have everything I need. It’s all about hand-me-downs and room sharing and all that stuff,” she told People in February about being mom to two little girls. “I’m pretty psyched about that!”
Barrymore and Kopelman — the son of former Chanel CEO Arie Kopelman — were married in June 2012. He is the third husband of the former E.T. child star.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day