- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Eyewear is quirky girl Drew Barrymore‘s latest venture for her Flower brand, which currently includes beauty and fragrance.
True to the actress’ eccentric signature style, the bright, 36-piece collection includes optical frames in cat-eye, round and rectangular shapes that are available in a range of patterns and colors, as well as six styles of sunglasses. Each frame in the collection is named after one of Barrymore’s past characters.
The 40-year-old explained that branching into eyewear was a natural next step after her beauty line, noting in a statement, “Eyewear, to me, is the same as the beauty category because it is a part of a women’s expression of who she is. It’s a confidence builder and should make them feel beautiful.”
The line of prescription frames and sunglasses, which is priced between $39 and $88, is available exclusively at Walmart vision centers.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day