- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Drew Barrymore is expanding her Flower cosmetics line with a new collection of fragrances.
The happy-go-lucky beauty star will be releasing three perfumes — Cherished, Radiant and Sultry — this October in the U.S. at more than 3,000 Walmart stores, according to WWD.
PHOTOS THR’s Beauty Issue: Kristen Stewart, Drew Barrymore With the People Who Make Them Look Glamorous
While there are already heaps of celebrity-endorsed scents available in the market, Barrymore insists that her collection holds special meaning. “This collection of [Flower] fragrances is actually about a story and has an emotional association. The story really is about a woman who is multifaceted,” she says of the perfumes, which are supposed to embody feelings associated with different times of the day, based on the notes used specifically for each scent.
The perfumes — available in two sizes, 30 ml. for $25 and 15 ml. for $20, as well as a rollerball for $10 — will be sold at Walmart stores and walmart.com.
In case you’re torn about which bottle to purchase — fret not, Barrymore notes that all three scents can be worn together. Lucky us.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day