- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Eiza Gonzalez, one of the stars of Dusk Till Dawn: The Series, has joined the cast of Baby Driver, the Edgar Wright crime thriller from TriStar and MRC.
Wright has lined up quite a cast for his latest outing, with Ansel Elgort starring as a getaway driver, a near mute with an ear condition who relies on the beat of his personal soundtrack to be the best in the game.
Kevin Spacey, Jon Hamm, Jaime Foxx and Lily James are also on the roll call for the tale of what happens when the driver is coerced into working for a crime boss and must face the music when a doomed heist threatens his life, love and freedom.
Gonzalez will play one of the bank robbers in the movie and the girlfriend to Hamm, a vicious killer.
Working Title and Nira Park are producing
Gonzalez has appeared on several shows and telenovelas in her native Mexico and made her first English-language debut with Dusk Till Dawn, playing the role that Selma Hayek inhabited in the 1996 movie. She also appeared in Jem and the Holograms.
Gonzalez is repped by CAA and Management 360.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Tonight Show