- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Craig Dougherty has been named chief financial officer at Ease Entertainment Services, the payroll and software services firm. He will oversee all financial aspects of the company and will report to founder and CEO Mike Rose.
Dougherty most recently served as chief operating officer of the boutique asset management firm Fusion Analytics Holdings. He began his career at Union Bank, founding and building their entertainment and media finance group before serving as the president of the bank’s Private Capital Group. After 20 years at Union Bank, he then joined ReplayTV, co-inventor of the DVR, in 1999 as its CFO. He also has served as CFO of Silk Trading Co., and in 2008, Craig teamed with Stuart McLean to co-found Content & Company, a studio that creates and distributes original content for Fortune 100 brands across multiple platforms.
Ease also announced that Juli Totta has been named senior vp, business affairs. In other appointments, the company has named Jodi Steagall as vp, sales and marketing; Amit Jagwani as director of sales and marketing; Caitlin Bogert-Upton as director of sales and marketing; Jeff Smith as senior account manager; and Joseph Bernatowicz as director of residuals.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day