- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Art Directors Guild will honor senior illustrator and production designer Ed Verreaux, scenic artist Jim Fiorito and set designer and art director William F. Matthews.
They, along with Oscar-nominated production designer Jeannine Oppewall, who was previously announced as an honoree, will each receive a lifetime achievement award during the 23rd ADG Excellence in Production Design Awards on Feb. 2 at the InterContinental Los Angeles Downtown.
Verreaux began his film career working for animation director Chuck Jones. His credits include Raiders of the Lost Ark, Empire of the Sun, Back to the Future Part ll and Part lll, and most recently Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom.
Fiorito has created backdrops that could be seen in various Star Trek films, Patriot Games, The Right Stuff and on the TV series Married With Children.
Matthews is know for work on Cheaper by the Dozen, Forgetting Sarah Marshall and ABC’s Lost. He also designed some of the early Spielberg films including Poltergeist. Matthews teaches at Carnegie Mellon University and continues to work on such shows as Netflix’s Godless.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day