- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
LONDON — She is the plummy-voiced actress of Austin Powers fame and former girlfriend of Hugh Grant, and he is the philandering bad-boy of Australian cricket. Now, pictures of Liz Hurley in a sexy clinch with spin-bowler Shane Warne have led her to announce that her marriage to Arun Nayar has been over “for some months.”
According to the News of the World newspaper, the pair spent two nights together at London’s Bentley Hotel and were seen smooching in a restaurant.
Although she didn’t comment on the reports, Hurley tweeted Sunday that she had not been caught cheating on her husband, as in fact they had been apart for some time.
“Not a great day. For the record, my husband Arun & I separated a few months ago. Our close family & friends were aware of this.”
Hurley, who has a child from a brief fling with the producer Steve Bing, married Nayar less than three years ago. Warne, who is widely regarded as one of the world’s finest spin-bowlers, has nonetheless seen his career plagued by scandals off the field, including a succession of extramarital affairs that led to lurid kiss-and-tells and a divorce from the mother of his three children.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
One Piece Film: Red