- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Michael Grandage will direct the adaptation of the Bethan Robert novel of the same name and will use an adapted screenplay by Ron Nyswaner. My Policeman will be produced by Greg Berlanti, Robbie Rogers and Sarah Schechter of Berlanti-Schechter Films, in association with Cora Palfrey and Phillip Herd at Independent Film Company and MGC.
The story takes place in the late 1990s when the arrival of elderly Patrick into Marion and Tom’s home triggers the exploration of seismic events from 40 years prior, namely a passionate relationship between Tom and Patrick at a time when homosexuality was illegal.
Styles and Corrin are set to star as Tom and Marion, respectively.
Corrin is best known for her role as Lady Diana Spencer in the fourth season of Netflix’s The Crown, which earned her Golden Globe, SAG and Critics Choice nominations. Last year, Corrin made her debut film appearance in Misbehaviour, a historical drama film where she starred alongside Keira Knightley, Keeley Hawes and Gugu Mbatha-Raw.
Corrin’s earlier TV roles include a recurring role in the 10-part Warner Brothers/EPIX series Pennyworth.
She is repped by Insight Management, Circle of Confusion and Public Eye.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day