- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The news came during a Q&A panel with the Child Mind Institute where Stone opened up about her battle with anxiety, which she has been struggling with since the age of 7.
Prior to wrapping his session with the actress, moderator Dr. Harold S. Koplewicz asked the actress “what’s next?” And before the star had a chance to answer, Koplewicz quickly added, “besides a video with Paul McCartney.”
“I don’t think you’re supposed to announce that,” Stone said in response to Koplewicz.
The actress also said she’s working on a sequel to Zombieland.
Capitol Records released Paul McCartney’s 18th solo studio album, Egypt Station, on Sept.7. This is the first time since 2013 that the singer-songwriter had released a record. Greg Kurstin served as producer for the album.
As for Stone, audiences will next see her as Abigail Masham, Baroness Masham alongside Olivia Colman and Rachel Weisz in the period piece The Favourite.
The drama opens in theaters Nov. 23.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day