- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
While the plot of the project is still very much under wraps, we do know that the film will be set in the South of France and shoot this summer.
The project will mark Allen’s second time shooting in France, and it will be his eighth film set in Europe.
The Gravier Productions film is produced by Allen’s longtime associates Letty Aronson and Stephen Tenenbaum.
Cinematographer Darius Khondji, production designer Anne Seibel and costume designer Sonia Grande, who all worked with Allen on Midnight in Paris and To Rome With Love, will collaborate again on this film.
Allen’s next film to hit theaters will be Blue Jasmine, opening July 26 via Sony Pictures Classics.
Stone, whose upcoming projects include The Amazing Spider-Man 2 and Birdman, is repped by WME, Anonymous Content and Ziffren Brittenham. Firth, who will star in Genius and The Railway Man, is represented by CAA and Independent Talent.
Email: Rebecca.Ford@thr.com; Twitter: @Beccamford
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day