- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fresh from Cannes, Emma Stone looked every bit the movie star as she appeared at the London premiere for her new film Aloha aside Bradley Cooper. For the occasion, it was her silvery Ulyana Sergeenko Couture peplum dress that inspired the starlet’s makeup. “I wanted to use a harmonious palette of colors that would best complement her sky blue dress,” says makeup artist Rachel Goodwin.
“I chose soft browns and peach tones, creating a subtle bronze smoky eye, which I offset with a pink coral lip,” continues the beauty guru, who also works with Gwyneth Paltrow and January Jones. That eye look was created with brown eyeliner blended with Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art Lid + Line + Lash in Topaz Twinkle ($9).
See more Cannes: The Red-Carpet Arrivals
But Stone’s pout really stole the show. Says Goodwin, “[Her] lips were given a pop of coral using Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick in HD Hibiscus ($9).” The effect was understated beauty that screamed spring.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Weird Al Yankovic
Freddie Prinze Jr.