- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Even at 26-years-old, we think it’s safe to say Emma Stone is a red carpet veteran.
The actress, who is nominated for Best Supporting Actress for her role in Birdman, shook thing up in embellished jumpsuit complete with an oversize bow on the back.
See more Golden Globes 2015: The Red Carpet Arrivals
Thanks to her glam squad, stylist Petra Flannery and hair guru Mara Roszak, Stone is making heads turn once again on the carpet.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
‘Americana’ Review: Sydney Sweeney and Halsey in a Contemporary Western That Cleverly Subverts Expectations
Benedict Wong, ‘Bel-Air’ Star Jabari Banks Set for English-Language Remake of ‘Bad Genius’
the inevitable foundation
Paul Feig, Marlee Matlin, Ramy Youssef, Lauren Ridloff and More Support Call to Hire Fewer Consultants, More Disabled Creatives Offscreen
Original Power Rangers Reunite in ‘Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Once & Always’ Trailer to Defeat Rita Repulsa