- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Emma Stone stole the show at the 2015 Golden Globes, stepping out in an embellished Lanvin jumpsuit that made jaws dropped. The actress returned to the awards ceremony on Sunday and proved she’s still got it on the red carpet.
Styled by Petra Flannery, the 28-year-old wowed in a nude Valentino gown that was covered with metallic silver stars and Tiffany & Co. jewelry.
Stone scored her third Golden Globe nomination for her role as aspiring actress Mia in Damien Chazelle’s romantic musical La La Land. The actress will compete against fellow nominees Meryl Streep (Florence Foster Jenkins), Annette Bening (20th Century Women), Hailee Steinfeld (The Edge of Seventeen) and Lily Collins (Rules Don’t Apply) under the best performance by an actress in a motion picture — musical or comedy category.
The 74th Golden Globe Awards — hosted by Jimmy Fallon — airs live Sunday, Jan. 8, at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT on NBC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day