- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Based on true events that took place in Beverly Hills, the movie will tell the story of a group of fashion and fame-obsessed teens who broke into the homes of celebrities.
With the movie, Coppola wants to reflect today’s culture of celebrity and “reveal a sobering view of our modern culture,” according to the project’s producers, which include Coppola, brother Roman Coppola and Youree Henley.
Watson will topline what will be an ensemble cast.
The movie will shoot this spring on location in Los Angeles.
In her post-Potter career, Watson, repped by WME and Markham, Froggatt & Irwin, is attached to a Beauty and the Beast project to be directed by Guillermo del Toro and the drama Your Voice in My Head, which would reunite her with director David Yates, who helmed many a Potter movies.
Coppola said that she’s looking forward to filming. “I’m excited about the young cast we’re assembling, and I’m looking forward to shooting on location here in Los Angeles,” she said.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day