- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The couple wed Oct. 30, 2012, and their son was born in July 2013. The child’s name has not been made public. Wood, 26, and Bell, 28, met in 2004 while co-starring in the Green Day video for “Wake Me Up When September Ends.”
“Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell have decided to separate,” Bell’s rep said in a statement. “They both love and respect one another and will of course remain committed to co-parenting their son. This is a mutual decision, and the two remain close friends.”
Bell rose to fame as a teenager with the eponymous role in 2000’s Billy Elliot. He stars in the AMC series Turn and currently is filming his role as The Thing in the upcoming Fantastic Four reboot, set to hit theaters June 19, 2015.
Wood is known for such films as Thirteen, Across the Universe and The Wrestler. She had a recurring role on True Blood and earned Emmy and Golden Globe nominations for HBO’s 2011 miniseries Mildred Pierce.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day