- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Exclusive Media Group is adopting a more streamlined moniker, rebranding itself as simply Exclusive Media.
The film company, headed by co-chairmen Nigel Sinclair and Guy East, which most recently produced The Ides of March, released a new logo to reflect the name change on Tuesday.
In addition to film production operation, other divisions under the Exclusive Media parent label include its international operations, formerly known as Exclusive Films International; the documentary film division Spitfire Pictures, which produced the Oscar-winning documentary Undefeated; and the genre studio Hammer, which recently produced The Woman in Black.
Exclusive Media’s current production slate includes Ron Howard’s Formula 1 action thriller Rush, starring Chris Hemsworth and Daniel Bruhl; End of Watch, starring Jake Gyllenhaal, Michael Peña, Anna Kendrick and America Ferrera; So Undercover, starring Miley Cyrus; and Snitch, starring Dwayne Johnson and Susan Sarandon.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Sterling K. Brown