- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
F. Gary Gray and Vin Diesel, who worked together on the eighth Fast & Furious film, are set to reteam on STXfilms action-comedy Muscle.
The project is due to start shooting later this year, with the logline kept under wraps. The latest draft of the screenplay is written by John Swetnam and Malcolm Spellman, with the original script written by Scott Taylor and Wesley Jermaine Johnson.
Reginald Hudlin and Byron Phillips will produce, along with Diesel and Samantha Vincent for One Race Films. Gray will executive produce. Drew Simon and Kevin Sauer will oversee for STX.
Gray, repped by UTA and Del Shaw, is set to direct video game adaptation Saints Row and is also attached to direct M.A.S.K. for Paramount and Hasbro.
Diesel, repped by CAA and Linden Entertainment, will next be seen in long-delayed F9 and was recently attached to star in a feature adaptation of the popular tabletop game Rock ‘Em Sock ‘Em Robots.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day