- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Mark Zuckerberg doesn’t have a lot to say about The Social Network‘s eight Oscar nominations.
“We’ve said all we’re going to say about the movie and the books,” a rep for the social networking site tells The Hollywood Reporter. “We’ve moved on from this discussion, and we think others have, too.”
Zuckerberg has said he’s a fan of Jesse Eisenberg‘s portrayal of him, for which he was nominated in the best actor category.
PHOTOS: Oscar hosts through the years.
Said Eisenberg, whose cousin works for Facebook: “My cousin sent me a text message telling me that Mark liked the parts that the movie got right and he thought I did a nice job.”
The Facebook founder took several members of his staff to a screening of the film.
“It’s a movie, it’s fun … I can promise you, this is my life so I know it’s not that dramatic,” he told Oprah Winfrey in September. “The last six years have been a lot of coding and focus and hard work, but maybe it would be fun to remember it as partying and all this crazy drama.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day