- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Pure Flix, the faith-based production company responsible for God’s Not Dead, has announced the launch of a U.S. theatrical distribution arm.
Ken Rather, former vp film at Regal Entertainment, and Daniel Lange, former senior vp distribution at FilmDistrict, have been tapped to lead the newly formed theatrical distribution team.
“I am honored to be a part of the great team that Pure Flix has assembled and am excited to be a part of bringing faith and family films to a national audience on a regular basis,” said Rather.
Founded in 2005 by Michael Scott, David A.R. White, Russell Wolfe and Elizabeth Travis, Pure Flix is positioned as a full-service, independent Christian motion picture production and distribution studio.
They recently released Do You Believe? and Woodlawn, and their 2014 hit God’s Not Dead grossed $60.7 million domestically.
The company’s latest project, God’s Not Dead 2, is due out in theaters on April 1, 2016, and stars Melissa Joan Hart and Jesse Metcalf.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day