- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Chinese superstar Fan Bingbing has moved from WME to CAA, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The Asian A-lister and fashion icon’s lucrative luxury endorsement deals (most notably Louis Vuitton) helped her net $17 million this year, ranking her as Forbes‘ fifth highest-paid actress in the world (and the only Chinese actress on the list).
Fan’s first forays into Hollywood were in X-Men: Days of Future Past and China-exclusive scenes of Iron Man 3. She also starred opposite Jackie Chan and Johnny Knoxville in the U.S.-China co-production Skiptrace and will star as a mermaid opposite Pierce Brosnan in the fantasy drama now retitled The King’s Daughter.
Her recent performance in the Chinese comedy I Am Not Madame Bovary has her in the running for best actress at Taiwan’s Golden Horse Awards. She already has won best actress honors at the San Sebastian Film Festival for the role.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Ticket to Paradise