- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fandango is going beyond movies and into merchandise.
Entitled Fandango FanShop, the online merchandise store will offer a curated collection of unique and exclusive wearables, collectibles, experiences and events tied to theatrical releases and beloved movie franchises. It will launch in April with gear from Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Wonder Woman and Despicable Me 3, among others. Some offerings will be exclusive.
FanShop will leverage its ongoing movie fan research and curating products and experiences handpicked by studios, filmmakers and fans. Merchandise will also be bundled with movie tickets as special promotions, gifts with purchase and other events.
“We are always working with studios and exhibitors to add value and convenience to the moviegoing experience,” Fandango president Paul Yanover tells The Hollywood Reporter. “With FanShop, we saw a real opportunity to activate fan excitement for upcoming releases by providing a curated collection of merchandise and experiences selected in conjunction with studios and filmmakers.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day