- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Looking like a 1920s wizard is soon going to be as easy as a trip to the mall.
Fantastic Beasts is getting a fashion collection that will be available at Hot Topic beginning Nov. 8, with items mirroring what’s worn in the film by Newt Scamander (Eddie Redmayne), Tina Goldstein (Katherine Waterston), Queenie Goldstein (Alison Sudol) and Seraphina Picquery (Carmen Ejogo).
Hot Topic, in partnership with Warner Bros. Consumer Products, is making the announcement Friday at Stan Lee’s Los Angels Comic Con. There’s a lot of detail in the items, such as a wand pocket sewn into the inner shells of the coats.
Here’s the full rundown of what’s coming:
Guys Newt Scamander Coat, $79.90 (pictured above)
Guys Symbols Woven, $44.90
Tina Goldstein Pin-Up Dress, $59.90
Queenie Goldstein Coat, $99.90
Queenie Goldstein Flapper Dress, $69.90 (pictured above)
Seraphina Picquery Off-The-Shoulder Dress, $89.90 (pictured above)
Symbol Skater Dress, $54.90
Fantastic Beasts Sharkbite Top, $32.90
MACUSA (Magical Congress of the USA) Burnout Raglan, $28.90
The series, written by Harry Potter‘s J.K. Rowling, was recently expanded from a trilogy to five installments. Fantastic Beasts hits theaters Nov. 18.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day