- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The final trailer for Universal’s Fast & Furious 6 has been released, showing even more heart-racing, car-chasing action.
The sixth installment sees the return of Dom Teretto (Vin Diesel) and former FBI agent Brian O’Conner (Paul Walker), who agree to help Luke Hobbs (Dwayne Johnson) hunt down some European car thieves participating in “vehicular warfare.”
The driving force for Dom is the realization that Letty Ortiz (Michelle Rodriguez) is not actually dead. Instead, she seems to have teamed up with the car thieves, including their leader Owen Shaw (Luke Evans). And she’ll be getting into a full-on fight in a subway tunnel with franchise newcomer Gina Carano, who plays a character named Riley.
The explosive sixth installment — directed by Justin Lin — promises all the things that fans of the franchise have always loved, from street racing to dramatic car chases and even a car exploding out of a plane.
Fans of the franchise won’t have to wait long for the next installment. At CinemaCon, Diesel and the cast announced that Fast & Furious 7 will hit theaters on July 11, 2014.
Fast & Furious 6 hits theaters on May 24. Watch the final trailer below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day