- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
After unleashing an action-filled Super Bowl spot, The Fast & The Furious 6 has unveiled a three-minute extended look at the film.
The sequel from Universal finds Dom (Vin Diesel) and Brian’s (Paul Walker) crew retired after earning a $100 million haul during the series’ previous installment. But, unfortunately, they are unable to return home because of charges hanging over their heads.
Hobbs ( Dwayne Johnson) gives the team a chance at redemption when he offers them a job stopping a group of mercenary drivers. The team says they’ll only accept if the payment is a full pardon.
VIDEOS: Super Bowl 2013’s Most Talked About Commercials
The action is big in this trailer. While Live Free or Die Hard famously brought down a helicopter using a car, the heroes of Fast & Furious 6 take down an airplane with a car, and then drive out of it as it explodes.
The film is directed by Justin Lin and stars Jordana Brewster, Michelle Rodriguez, Tyrese Gibson, Sung Kang, Gal Gadot, Chris “Ludacris” Bridges, Elsa Pataky, Luke Evans and Gina Carano.
It hits theaters May 24.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day