- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
To actually be that fast and furious would come at a price.
Surprisingly, it’s the protagonist characters who do most of the damage throughout the films, but villain Deckard Shaw (played by Jason Statham) is responsible for the most damage per character.
Furious 7 featured the most serious damage to buildings and cars onscreen. It also saw the franchise’s most expensive car destroyed so far: a Lykan Hypersport by W Motors, valued at $3.4 million.
The conclusions were derived from analyzing the cost of the total amount of damage to each film’s cars and buildings. Classic car consultant Nacho Llacer weighed in on the findings.
But that might all change come April 14, when The Fate of the Furious hits theaters. Vin Diesel, Dwayne Johnson, Tyrese Gibson, Michelle Rodriguez, Ludacris, Statham and Kurt Russell, as well as newcomers Charlize Theron and Helen Mirren, are among the cast of F. Gary Gray’s installment, which will kick-start a new trilogy.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Big Thunder Mountain