- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The fate of the Fast and the Furious family is hanging in the balance in the new trailer for The Fate of the Furious.
The eight installment of the franchise is from director F. Gary Gray and once again stars franchise regulars Vin Diesel and Dwayne Johnson — whose characters will be squaring off against one another.
Jason Statham, Michelle Rodriguez, Ludacris, Tyrese Gibson and Kurt Russell are also returning, while Charlize Theron is joining the Furious family in a villain role, and Scott Eastwood is also among the cast’s new faces. The stars debuted the trailer during a live Facebook event from Time Square.
The franchise still has plenty of fuel left, as it’s already been announced that it will run for ten films.
The Fate of the Furious hits theaters April 14. Check out the trailer, as well as the Facebook Live event, below.
— Fast & Furious (@FastFurious) December 12, 2016
Join the cast for THE FATE OF THE FURIOUS Times Square Trailer Debut Event on Sunday, December 11!
Posted by Fast & Furious on Sunday, December 11, 2016
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Venice Film Festival