- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Rita Ora plays Mia Grey, Christian Grey’s sister, in Fifty Shades of Grey. The British singer has received a wide array of media coverage for her role in the movie, but as it turns out, she only says about four sentences total in the film.
Ora conducted multiple interviews about her acting role, talking about how she had acting coaches, accent coaches, and how she put music aside to commit to acting — she even learned French for the part. Universal even released a Mia Grey poster, which made headlines when fans saw Ora in the short brown wig.
After all of that, the singer is barely in the movie. She calls it her “first little mini cameo” and tweeted that it is a “blink and you’ll miss it role.”
@FiftyShades London premiere tomorrow! It’s a blink and you’ll miss it role,but I’m so happy to be part of it!
— Rita Ora (@RitaOra) February 11, 2015
Huffington Post reports that these are the four sentences Ora says in the movie:
1. “She’s here?” 2. “Oh my God, you exist.” 3. “Uck, Seattle baseball.” 4. [sentence in French]
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Matilda the Musical