- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
For the 40th anniversary of The Hollywood Reporter KEY Art Awards, which will honor the most creative entertainment marketing of 2011, during an Oct. 19 ceremony at Hollywood’s ArcLight Cinerama Dome & Boulevard 3, the entire contest was reimagined.
The jury pool has shrunk from 1,000 to 40 — and no clients judging this time, just creative experts. There are five juries: print, audio/ visual, interactive, display and public relations.
They winnowed 196 finalists from 2,558 entries. And new forms of work will be recognized including gaming, bus sides, taxi talk and direct mail. It has been a good year for movies but a great one for the art of marketing.
Get event and ticket information and view the finalists at keyartaward.com, or call (212) 683-4300.
A PDF of the finalists is also available for download here.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day