- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In the trailer, Dory is watching Nemo and his class learn about sting ray migration when she remembers she has a family. “I miss them, do you know what that feels like?” she says to Nemo and his father, Marlin, before they all decide to return to her home in search of her parents.
On the way Dory runs into an old friend who recounts their friendship, “It was so much fun because I’d tell you a story and then you’d completely forget about it and then I’d get to tell it to you over and over again,” says the friend.
The movie is mostly set at the Marine Biology Institute of California, a large rehabilitation facility for marine life, where Dory was born and raised.
Diane Keaton and Eugene Levy are the voices of Dory’s parents, joining the voices of DeGeneres, Albert Brooks, Ty Burrell, Ed O’Neill and Kaitlin Olson in the film, which hits theaters on June 17.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day