- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The wilderness comes alive as the animals of the jungle line up for the first poster for Disney’s The Jungle Book, showcasing the modern incarnations of such familiar characters as Kaa, King Louie and Bagheera.
Initially released as three individual images on different days this week, the new banner — unveiled in full via Twitter — features the animalistic cast of the new adaptation of Rudyard Kipling’s classic books, including the first good look at Bill Murray’s Baloo, who’s standing alongside the hero of the story, Mowgli (newcomer Neel Sethi).
Other actors lending their voices to the movie, directed by Jon Favreau, include: Christopher Walken, Ben Kingsley, Scarlett Johansson and Star Wars: The Force Awakens‘ Lupita Nyong’o. Idris Elba provides the voice of the tiger, Shere Khan.
The Jungle Book will be released in theaters April 15.
— The Jungle Book (@TheJungleBook) January 7, 2016
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day