- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The slow reveal of the cast for the highly anticipated play Harry Potter and the Cursed Child continues with our first look at Draco Malfoy 19 years after the events of Deathly Hallows, as well as an introduction to his son Scorpius.
Draco (Alex Price) and Scorpius (Anthony Boyle) both sport the trademark blonde hair, with the elder Malfoy’s ponytail and goatee combo coming across as sinister and intimidating.
Cursed Child, though written for the stage, is considered the eighth official story in the Potter canon. The play is a new story by J.K. Rowling, playwright Jack Thorne and director John Tiffany and follows the story of Albus Severus, Harry’s youngest son and the cursed child of the title dealing with his magical legacy.
Previews for Cursed Child start on June 7 at London’s West End at the Palace Theater with the official opening performance on July 30.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day