- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The first teaser trailer for the sequel to the hit U.K. horror film The Woman in Black is dark, so much so that it’s actually hard to see what’s happening.
The first look at Angel of Death opens with a clap of thunder followed by a shadowy figure walking down a darkened hallway to find an empty rocking chair and a doll.
The person in the teaser — it’s hard to see who it is — then turns around and a skull flashes on the screen.
The sequel to the haunted house thriller is set 40 years after the first film, which was the U.K.’s highest-grossing horror film at the box office in 20 years. But Daniel Radcliffe, who starred in the first film, isn’t back for the sequel, with Jeremy Irvine (War Horse) taking the lead. Phoebe Fox also stars in the sequel, directed by Tom Harper.
In The Woman in Black: Angel of Death, a group of evacuated children arrive at Eel Marsh House, awakening its ghostly inhabitant.
The movie opens in U.K. theaters on Feb. 13, 2015.
Watch the full teaser below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day