- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Come Back to Me is an edgy horror project similar to Paranormal Activity in its suburban horror. The Hollywood Reporter exclusively debuts the first trailer for the creepy supernatural project.
The film revolves around a young woman (Katie Walder) who suffers memory lapses and blackouts after a car accident. She then learns she is pregnant but her husband (Matt Passmore) is infertile, which leads her to set up a security camera in their bedroom. The trailer seemingly reveals what their creepy neighbor (Nathan Keyes) is doing to her in the night: “killing and bringing you back, it’s how he connects.”
It’s a twist suggested by the title of the novel The Resurrectionist, from which the film was adapted by Paul Leyden. Come Back to Me is the feature writing and directing debut for Leyden, whose acting credits include As the World Turns and The Young and the Restless.
It was executive produced by Sergin Akyaz and produced by Anne Clements. Freestyle Releasing and Freestyle Digital Media are handling distribution.
Come Back to Me will be released in limited theaters and on all digital platforms July 25.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day