- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
She will join a roll call that also includes Tracy Morgan, Workaholics star Jillian Bell and Breaking Bad’s Dean Norris.
Richie Keen is directing the comedy, which will begin shooting in October in Atlanta.
The script, written by Evan Susser and Van Robichaux, tells of two teachers (Ice Cube and Day) who work in a broken-down school system and wind up in an epic fist fight.
Hendricks will play an intense drama teacher with the hots for Ice Cube’s character.
Hendricks starred as the ambitious ladder-climbing ad exec Joan Harris on Mad Men, a part that garnered her a whopping six Emmy nominations. In between seasons she appeared in several films, including Nicolas Refn’s Drive and his recently completed The Neon Demon, and she also starred in Ryan Gosling’s 2014 movie Lost River.
Hendricks is repped ICM, LINK Entertainment and attorney Howard Fishman.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Super Mario Bros.
Samuel L. Jackson