- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
From Hermes to Brunello Cucinelli, luxury brands are bringing serious styles to the baseball cap.
See more Peace Signs and Selfies: Backstage at Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show
BRIMMING WITH STYLE
Gents two-tone wool Mack hat; Chris Hemsworth sports the brand’s caps; $59, at Saks Fifth Avenue, Beverly Hills.
Hermes cap, in dark grey waterproof cashmere wool with leather trim, “H” embroidery, Clou de Selle tabs, $600, at hermes.com.
Read more Clip-In Man Buns For The Follically Challenged Are Now A Thing
NOD TO NORMCORE
Brunello Cucinelli wool navy hat; Chris Pine is a fan of the designer; $330, at Brunello Cucinelli, Beverly Hills.
Loro Piana Melange cashmere; $385, at Neiman Marcus, Beverly Hills.
FITS THE BILL
Paul Smith melton wool; $110, mrporter.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Helen Mirren Brings Environmental Message to Italy’s Ora! Festival and Warns: “Misogyny Is Always Lurking”
Transformers: Rise of the Beasts
‘Transformers: Rise of the Beasts’ Review: Seventh Installment Is Comfort Food for Fans
Adam Devine and Pierce Brosnan Team Up After a Bank Robbery in Netflix’s ‘The Out-Laws’ Trailer
The Little Mermaid
Box Office: ‘The Little Mermaid’ Gets Doused in China, South Korea After Racist Backlash