- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Hollywood Reporter rounds up the biggest industry real-estate deals of the week with special commentary by real estate expert Jeff Lewis, the opinionated star of Bravo’s Flipping Out.
Discussing the week ending Sept. 23, Lewis [pictured below] talks about why he thinks Sharon Stone and Ryan Reynolds are overly optimistic that they can sell their newly listed houses and which of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills decorated her place like a “dollhouse on steroids.”
PHOTOS: Hollywood’s Biggest Real Estate Deals of the Week
THR also looks at why Paramount Pictures’ CEO Brad Grey is selling a house he bought less than a year ago that was once owned by Frank Sinatra and peeks in on Jennifer Lopez’s new digs in the Hamptons.
Millennium Films’ Mark Gill and former William Morris chairman Jim Wiatt have also put their houses on the market. A mobile home in Malibu just sold for $2 million. And White Collar’s Matt Bomer is about to put down roots in Hancock Park.
To see photos of these residences and more, go to the gallery.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day